SHARE YOUR STORIES WITH THE SOCIAL MEDIA WORLD
Use hashtags #RotaryServes and #YouveBeenServed when you post your activities on social media to share what you are doing with us and the world! Feel free to add your activity pictures, videos and stories to You've Been Served on Facebook.
BENEFITS OF SERVICE
New members who participate are immediately connected because they have a chance to brighten someone's day and share meaningful moments with others.
Existing members are re-energized as they connect with people in their community and practice Rotary's motto in real life.
EVERYONE is touched by the event--the Rotarians, Rotaractors & Interactors, the people served and the community--there are tears and smiles and oh, so much more!
WAYS TO SERVE
- Give a gas gift card to someone at the gas station
- Give away a store gift card (i.e., Walmart, Target, etc.)
- Help someone in need (i.e., carry groceries to the car)
- Help someone with garden and yard work
- Help repair someone’s home
- Share your #YouveBeenServed experience on social media
- Donate to a worthwhile cause and invite others to join you
- Pay for someone's groceries or give away gift cards for groceries at the supermarket
- Treat someone to a cup of coffee
- Clean your local park or roadway
- Buy someone breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack
- Volunteer to read with children at a local school
- Offer to help someone engaged in a task to complete it